[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [1.3 CVS]Tomcat users getting the shaft?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 16:57:25 EDT 2007

I will have a longer response to this post later.

For now: I really did not want to do this, but I just committed some code to let you use Hibernate or JPA tx management instead of JTA. Just do this:

<transaction:hibernate-transaction session="#{mySession}"/>

<transaction:entity-manager-transaction session="#{myEntityManager}"/>

Please test this out for me, since I did it especially for you, and I need to release 1.3 in a couple of days. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057020#4057020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057020