[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UnitTesting Components

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 17:20:39 EDT 2007

No, I haven't seen examples of the MOCK precendence.  But think I remember Gavin describing that it would always be used if it was present.  That is, it should be in your classpath during tests, but not when you run it.  Seam would always install the component marked with MOCK precedence if it could find it, rather than ones with other (lower) precendences.  This seems a little inflexible to me, but I'm not sure if this is correct.

Regardless, you should take a look at HEAD in CVS.  In addition to a ton of refactoring of Seam itself, SeamTest has been refactored to more easily support use in JUnit (Check out BaseSeamTest and the comments in the code and history)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057028#4057028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057028