[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entry Point

David Radunz davidr at utiba.com
Sat Jun 23 08:20:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

    Should the same technique be used to layer xhtml resources like
EJB's can be (using the @Install annotation)? If so, how would you have
multiple pages.xml files - and would it conflict?

Say I had a real view: "/product/function.xhtml" and I had customised
version of it deployed at a particular site called
"/site/product/function.xhtml". Could (or rather should) I use this
approach:

<page view-id="/product/function.xhtml">
	<navigation>
		<render view-id="/site/product/function.xhtml"/>
	</navigation>
</page>

And refer to the view generally as only "/product/function.xhtml", but
actually load "/site/product/function.xhtml". Or should I use something
like EL at all times and resolve the actual resource via a method call
or resource bundle?

What methodology have you used to address this in the past?

Cheers,

David