[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 23 19:32:11 EDT 2007

I confirm it is the UseJBossWebLoader set to true that make the email fails. I have to set to true coz I'm using rich faces drag and drop and it needs to import the DropEvent class (org.ajax4jsf.dnd.event.DropEvent).

You suggested to put anything in the WAR, but how can I do with my case?

Is there a solution or I have to wait until the next version of Rich Faces?

Thanks!

Demetrio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057158#4057158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057158