[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with entity in session scope and JSF inputText

amitdk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 24 11:01:32 EDT 2007

Thanks.That worked - where can I find this information? I've been looking through the docs and unable to find such specifics.

Another problem(though it may not be the right place for the post) I am noticing is that the ajax call to rerender the inputText field does not evalualte the EL expression - selectedTimeline.startDate
unless inputText is set for disabled= true. Anyone come across this?

- Amit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057185#4057185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057185