[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Getting started with LDAP

mata98 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 05:01:28 EDT 2007

Hi, once more.

If I got it right - during the weekend - I'm twisting to mechanisms that cannot be combined.
As described above I use a server-side authentication/authorisation, to secure the access to my EJB's I have to use client side, which means creating a LoginContext with CallbackHandler etc.

If I got it right, this means, that ANY person can access my application, only the communication with the AS is restricted via JaasSecurityManager.
???

Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057266#4057266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057266