[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam performance concerns

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 10:35:15 EDT 2007

What are your config values for Ajax4Jsf's 'forceparse' in web.xml and Seam 'debug' in components.xml: <core:init debug="false" >?

I believe that by default, every request is routed through a Tidy filter, even for non-Ajax pages.  forceparse = false will ensure that only Ajax requests go through the tidy process.

Make sure debug = false as Seam will reload pages.xml and other resources on each page request which on my machine adds 50ms or so to each request.

Between the struts and seam scenarios I assume you are using the identical JVM versions/parameters?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057377#4057377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057377