[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Migrate my current application to Seam?

cwash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 16:14:11 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Anyone care to share the typical architecture to be used in a Seam project.

Take a look at some of the larger example projects in the Seam distribution.

AppFuse provides you with some cool stuff right away, but definitely imposes many architectural and layering constraints on your project.  The tradeoff is a baseline for development that is wired up OOTB.

seam-gen'ed projects do this to a much lesser extent.  You get a working shell of an app right away, but you're free to layer the application the way you decide.  If you want, you can use seam-gen to create Rails-like scaffolding for different parts of your app.  Infact, I think the plan is for Eclipse tooling to do this for you in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057486#4057486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057486