[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - [1.3.0Alpha]Source code from CVS contains non-ASCII characte

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 16:36:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I don't know whether it was only me or more people were affected. I got a CVS snapshot from here:

http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-seam-builds

The file I downloaded was the 20070623.tar.gz. Ant complained that it could not build Seam core from the source files because of some non-ASCII characters. These files mostly lie in org.jboss.seam.mock, org.jboss

It seems that in the first comment-lines, there is always a 0xA0 after the newline. For example in this file:
jboss-seam-CVS.20070623/src/main/org/jboss/seam/servlet/SeamExceptionFilter.java

Could someone please do some clean up in the future CVS snapshots? Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Ellen
(Ant ran under Debain Lenny)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057493#4057493