[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jbossws and .net

leo5abi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 04:32:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

Can i call JBOSS web service developed using JBOSSWS from a .NET Client.
IF Yes, any link to a tutorial or example will be highly appreciated.

I have developed a JBOSSWS app and currently calling it from  a java client using RPC. How can i trace the SOAP message? I am running the webservice and client locally on windows(so ethereal can't sniff it)
Is there any JBOSSWS tolls which can sniff the messages or any log level which can print detail soap message

/Amit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057588#4057588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057588