[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem with JBoss4.2.0GA&JDK6

Richard.luo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 07:52:02 EDT 2007

"cornfield" wrote : Hi,camunda
  |    I tried your method, my application running fine! Thank you! But it's a camunda method,right? I don't know if there a official solution.
  |
  | Hi,mithilwane & sashaxiv & sipcity
  |     My app used jbossall-client.jar in client, so I delete "Log4jLoggerPlugin.class" in "jboss4.2.0GA/client/jbossall-client.jar". My app loggin fine! Do you use this jar? You can try it!
  |
  | Thanks all repliers!!!

Yes, it works fine. But at the same time, it will NOT write log to log file any more. Is it the final resolution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057677#4057677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057677