[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to return List?

sdwfxsf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 08:31:37 EDT 2007

I develop the web service programme use java in both server and client.
I use the annotation to expose the method as service.There's a method in server which return a List type.I use the tool named wsconsume to generate the code of client.It generated the ArrayList class of itself and the return type of the mapping method is this ArrayList,but the ArrayList contains nothing.When I invoke this method,it returned an object with nothing.And I also change this ArrayList to java.util.ArrayList,but get nothing too.So I want to ask if the server return a list type,how should I get the result.Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057688#4057688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057688