[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: MTOM + WS Security = problem

richard_opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 08:40:27 EDT 2007

"davideling" wrote :
  | But if I enable WS-Security MTOM doesn't work any more.
  | The client doesn't send a multipart related message,
  | but inserts the xop:include tag with the attachment reference.
  |
  | I use JBoss 4.2.0 GA, JDK 1.5.0_12 on Linux 32 bit

Hi davideling,

   I don't know JBossWS stack very well yet but according to the
attachments you've posted I can see that both MTOM and WSSecurity
handlers when activated create buggy message. Probably MTOM handler is
the first one in the handler chain and it created SOAP message with
attachment and set message type to MULTIPART/RELATED, but next
handler in the chain, i.e. WSSecurity handler, changed message type from
MULTIPART/RELATED to simple SOAP message.

   But I'm just guessing. What about debugging JBossWS source code? Did
you try it?

Rio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057698#4057698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057698