[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Setting BASIC authentication for web console

bhatman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 09:37:35 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for the response.  However there is no <context-root/>  element in jboss-web.xml
And we want < url-pattern > to be "/p5admin/*" instead of  "/*" url pattern.

Note that I the war file is inside ear file. and the application.xml has context root,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057712#4057712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057712