[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Initial state transfer failed: Channel.getState() return

snasto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 10:25:13 EDT 2007

I do not know what the problem is however I wanted to add that I am experiencing the same error on a cluster  of 2 running on 2 different servers. However, If I cluster on the same server, the problem goes away.
I am on JBossAS 4.2.0 B2.1

I turned the debug level to "ALL" and do not get that much more.

[org.jboss.ha.framework.server.ClusterPartition] Caught exception after channel connected; closing channel -- Initial state transfer failed: Channel.getState() returned false

Are you on a similar env. Do you get the same error when log level is up?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057734#4057734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057734