[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: follow symbolic links just in one single war file

karink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 11:46:28 EDT 2007

Hi,
even for global configuration the configuration stated above did not work
Neither the DefaultContext flag nor the stuff in the context.xml
I got the globally configuration only to work when I configure following in the global context.xml file

<Context allowLinking="true" cookies="true" crossContext="true">
  | </Context>

Using this I could also supply the context.xml in the WEB-INF directory
of my war file and then enabling the allowLinking support just for my single war.
This was in fact exactly what I'm looking for.

Just one question is open for me.
Is this JBoss's recommended way to do it and will it be support in newer
Tomcat/Jboss version?

Regards
Karin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057765#4057765