[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: #{taskInstance} is null on Notify='yes'

james_hays do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 15:41:38 EDT 2007

So, it's been awhile since I last worked on this issue, but I'm not back on it and using the latest jBPM 3.2.1

Just to clarify,
Yes, this is a SEAM/jBPM application.  All seam is doing in this instance is creating/starting the process.  As far as I understand, everything should now be internal to jBPM.  My mail template is the same as the tests, but when it comes across any EL that deals with #{taskInstance}, I get a null result.

Any help would be appreciated.  Everything from my fist post is still valid.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057863#4057863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057863