[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:commandButton - does it exist? pass parameters with

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 16:35:14 EDT 2007

Yes, I noticed and fixed that earlier but it still did not work.

I found this:   http://balusc.xs4all.nl/srv/dev-jep-com.html and tried to use

 <h:commandButton value="PARMTEST"
           action="#{IButtonMgr.doParm()}">

    <f:attribute name="keyserial" value="SERIAL_NUM"/>
</h:commandButton>

along with public void writeSettingsParm(ActionEvent event) so as to retrieve attributes from the event. This did not work either.  Traget method is not called.  Seam must be taking over and preventing the call.  If I remove the parameter from writeSettingsParm it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057885#4057885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057885