[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why my condtion doesn't get evaluated?

sparklehorse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 02:02:34 EDT 2007

"sparklehorse" wrote : "kukeltje" wrote : Remaining question: did you upgrade from a 3.1 version:
  |   |
  |   | http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-854?
  |   |
  |   | Or use mysql 5.0?
  |   |
  |   | debugging the decisioncode requires adding a debug statement in the source to see what gets evaluated.
  |
  | no upgrade, just fresh install of all the stuff
  | but i'm using mysql 5.0
  |
  | i've also tried to change, even if i don't see any error,
  | every bit(1) in the mysql schema to tinyint(1)
  | ...same result
  |
  | i will try the unit test you suggest and let you know
  |
  | thanks

i've tried some test suite and they don't work with conditions

i've upgraded to 3.2.1 and now condition works

I think this two patches are important

# [JBPM-853] - Attribute 'expression' not taken from Condition element
# [JBPM-854] - Condition in transition not retrieved from database JBPM_TRANSITIONS#DECISION_

bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057956#4057956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057956