[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Function 's:hasRole' not found

chrismalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 03:21:03 EDT 2007

So far nothing helps.  The problem only arises when I perform an action from a xhtml page containing #{s:hasRole(... When I log in from another page and then request the offending page via the browser address field, everything is fine.  The links are correctly rendered according to the role of the logged in user.  But let me now do something sending data to the server from the page with #{s:hasRole(..., causing the page to be reloaded, and the function s:hasRole has disappeared.  Reloading the page with the browser reload button (or ctrl r) works fine.

Any idea on how to fix this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057986#4057986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057986