[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UnitTesting and jBPM pageflow

trekker880 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 03:51:24 EDT 2007

Ok.
Let me clear my requirement for this pageflow.
Here is somewhat i am trying to do.

  | public class Test{
  |
  | public test() throws Exception{
  |

  | PageFlow pageflow = PageFlow.Instance(); <---Start the pageflow here--->
  |
  | And using this pageflow object i want to extract the view id of the current page and the next page to it.
  | }
  |
  | public static void main(String[] args){
  | Test test1= new Test();
  | test1.test();
  | }

this is the idea..Whatever the pageflow is defined in the pageflow-definition.xml , I am able to find out the current page,current view id and all the related info. in a java file so that the method in it is accessible to the other class...In short i want this java class as a utility to fit into my application.

Thanx,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057996#4057996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057996