[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome problem

KnisterPeter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 05:18:18 EDT 2007

After looking throught the code in seam related to setting page parameters, I'm sure my problem is related to this line in pages.xml:
		<param name="entityId" value="#{accountHome.id}"
  | 			converter="java.lang.Integer" />
The converter in JSF is not java.lang.Integer, but javax.faces.Integer!
The problem why I not noticed this is that Seam silently fail in creating the converter (without logging the error) and removing the parameter!!!

It would be best if there is a logentry (maybe only at debug level) if the converter creation fails! :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058024#4058024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058024