[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can I change processing order of Header.jsp, tabs.jsp and th

glarenzie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 10:54:53 EDT 2007

I have found that the portlets are executed first then the tabs and the header.  I need to create and store some information and objects to be used by the portlets before any portlets have executed.  Therefore After login, but before portlet execution I need to do some processing.  I thought the header.jsp would work until I found out it gets created after the portlets.  Can someone tell me how to change the order of creation, or a better/different place to do my processing/setup processes.

Thank You,
Grant

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058233#4058233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058233