[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to monitor the process flow?

wangdongfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 12:01:32 EDT 2007

I use the jBPM to implement a batch process, but I want to monitor the running status of batch process when it is working, and when some exception happened and the batch process shuts down suddenly, I want to restart the batch process, and the same time the finished task can't run again, how to implement these functions through jBPM. In fact, I know jBPM provides a web console and a logging mechanism, can it help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058279#4058279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058279