[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with injecting EntityManager when invoking actio

tuxzilla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 12:22:29 EDT 2007

Ok, it turned out the problem has nothing to do with AJAX submission. The form has a hidden field which I bound it to sendToFriend.entityIdField property. If I remove this property, everything works fine.  But I do need this property to pass the id of the entity to sendToFriend bean. Here is the view code related to the hidden field:

  | <h:form>
  | <h:inputHidden value="#{listing.id}" binding="#{sendToFriend.entityIdField}"/>
  | </h:form>

and the entityIdField property in sendToFriend bean:

  |     private UIInput entityIdField;

Isn't that weird? Binding a UIInput field interferes with injection of entityManager. Any help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058292#4058292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058292