[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - disabling wsdl publication

chlong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 13:31:31 EDT 2007

I am currently running a fresh install of JBoss 4.2.0.  I am using JBossWS with EJB3 for web services.

I have reviewed the WebContext annotation, but it does not appear to provide a way to suppress the publication of the wsdl on server startup (only allows me to secure it).  I understand the wsdl can be secured, but would like it not to be published at all in our production environment.  Is this possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058343#4058343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058343