[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 14:09:44 EDT 2007

Note that this release was tested on the following platforms:

* JBoss 4.2
* Tomcat 6.0
* GlassFish V2 and V1
* WLS 9.2
* OC4J 11g Technology Preview

It can be made to run on JBoss 4.0.5 by upgrading the AS to support JSF 1.2 (instructions in the documentation).

We have had problems deploying on WebSphere, which we are investigating.

However, I just found a minor errata (ie. bug) in the jee5 example. You'll need to change web.xml, removing the EjbTransactionListener ejb-link, and replacing it with this:

  <ejb-local-ref>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058348#4058348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058348