[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Hessian Connector in catallina container (JBoss 4.0.5 -- No

loumaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 15:51:31 EDT 2007

hi there ...

facing a problem i cannot solve myself ..

I want to add a hessian service to my war as described at http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/protocols/tutorial/hessian-ioc/index.xtp for resign.

This is the key excerpt from the site:

resign-web.xml
==========
<servlet url-pattern="/hessian/greeting"
         servlet-class="com.caucho.hessian.server.HessianServlet">

    ${jndi("service/greeting")}
    <home-api>example.GreetingAPI</home-api>

The incoming request is directly  forwarded to my stateless session bean.

Resign provides a servlet --> init tag which allows to add a jndi reference.
I was not able to find something similar for JBoss.

Due to some company restrictions I will not be able to use the JBoss remoting framework.

Any suggestions ???

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058402#4058402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058402