[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to call a secured EJB method from the Service mbean star

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 20:39:04 EDT 2007

I added a @RolesAllowed annotation to my EJB.
I have an MBean (created using the @Service/@management annotations) that wants to call that EJB in its start method and of course gets an authentication exception.  From the jmx-console is works fine since I edited the jmx-console security realm.
Is there some other security realm I need to edit?

And as an "ps": the method I call is basically to schedule the EJB to be run at certain intervals; now if there are better ways of doing *that*; it would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058497#4058497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058497