[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSF h:commandButton type=

ToeCheez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 21:07:16 EDT 2007

I am experiencing an issue with JSF on JBoss AS 4.2.0.  I have command buttons that are client-side buttons that call javascript in the browser.  One in particular opens a calendar in a DIV.  I tried to code it as type="button" and add an "onclick" javascript function.

On JBoss AS 4.0.5 it rendered a client-side button and worked fine, on JBoss 4.2.0 it rendered a type="submit" button.  Now the calendar gets displayed, but when the pages submits and redisplays the calendar goes away.

Is there something else I should use?

Thanks for any help.

ToeCheez

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058500#4058500