[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Configuring Seam 1.2.1GA for s:uploadFile

reuben.helms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 00:22:45 EDT 2007

Well, turns out it was something in the config.

First problem, though not a direct cause, was the presence of two <filter-mapping> entries for the MyFacesExtensionsFilter.

Chopped the duplicate entry out, but no dice.

Next step was to chop the MyFacesExtensionsFilter filter out altogether.

At last, success!  Which means the doco really is serious about not recommending Tomahawk.  Now I just have to see about using Trinidad, to replace the few Tomahawk components that I use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058524#4058524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058524