[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.3.0.ALPHA entity converter: The instance was not

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 01:27:33 EDT 2007

This a big step backwards in my opinion.  I have a similar situation to the above, although my factories were for application scope, not even at the user session level.

Now to populate these select boxes I will have to hit the DB over and over.  I guess the "widest" scope I can cache these now will be at the conversation level.  I'll give that a go.

Did Felix create a JIRA, or would you like me to?

thanks,
Daniel.

"petemuir" wrote : Yeah, the way I reimplemented it requires that the entities you feed to the entityconverter are managed.  I updated the docs to reflect this.  File a JIRA issue and I'll see if I can work around this (won't be for 1.3 though)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058535#4058535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058535