[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal Server start up problem

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 02:00:36 EDT 2007

"selvarevathi" wrote :
  | wats the purpose of portal-wsrp.sar & will it affect any other portal applications.

portal-wsrp.sar contains our implementation of the WSRP standard. If you don't know what that is, you don't need it. :)
As mentioned in my previous post, you can safely remove it from jboss-portal.sar.

As Thomas said, if you are starting with Portal today, you should probably consider using Portal 2.6 (which should be released in its GA version very soon now).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058541#4058541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058541