[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with Seam generator edit pages

rbcdexia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 03:04:21 EDT 2007

I have a problem with seam generator edit pages.
When I have a complex object that have inside a reference to another object, seam generator generates a dataPanel to try to select the object to bring it to the edit form.
The problem is when I fill the inputText simple fields before select the object.
When I select the complex object seam losses all the data introduced before and I have to fill the data again in the form.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058571#4058571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058571