[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:selectDate> and i18n

pippin1966 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 07:50:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been working with Seam for two weeks now and I think it's a great framework. It's incredible the amount of functionality it can do with so little code :-)

I have a problem with one of the Seam jsf controls: <s:selectDate>

¿Is there anyway to i18n this control? I need:

(a) First day of the week must be Monday not Sunday
(b) The literals, I need spanish literals
(c) It seems there is a bug in this control, always formats de date using MM/dd/yyyy

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your great work (chapeau ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058699#4058699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058699