[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: IDE support for Seam

laksu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 09:57:09 EDT 2007

facelets support for NetBeans is still immature (0.5) and there seems to be no new action since March.
If you look for Netbeans-Seam integration, there is only Seam-Gen module written for Netbeans. Both of them are developed by the same person and on the same page:
https://nbfaceletssupport.dev.java.net/
I doubt this could be called as "Seam support in NB" as this is only support for seam-gen.
I am also looking forward for some real support in NB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058753#4058753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058753