[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jars required for deploying application in JEE 5 servers

csaldanh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 09:59:41 EDT 2007

I have downloaded some examples for ajax4jsf from the jboss ajax4jsf site and when i deploy the application it gives me some errors in Jboss. Somebody told me that the apps on the site were for J2EE servers like Tomcat. It seems that there is a deifference in the number of jar files and some configuration differences if i want to deploy the application in a JEE 5 server like JBoss 4.2. Could someone please tell me what these differences are?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058756#4058756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058756