[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: params in pageflows?

koenhandekyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 09:59:57 EDT 2007

indeed that was my ' backup ' solution. i have a problem though with some pages where navigation ?has? to be controlled from the pages.xml

the following example to illustrate

  <page view-id="/login.xhtml">
  |     <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">
  |       <rule if="#{identity.loggedIn}">
  |         <redirect view-id="/home.xhtml"/>
  |       </rule>
  |     </navigation>
  |   </page>

here, the identity.login build in SEAM action triggers a method with the following signature : public boolean authenticate() { } --> there is no way (as far as i know) to return a page id in this case ?????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058758#4058758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058758