[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problems with the <jar-file> element in the persistence.

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 10:27:47 EDT 2007

"Tobias" wrote : Please check the DTDs in the docs directory of the distribution. Also you do not want to put any such things as EJBs into any lib directory.

This file (urca.jar) is not an EJB jar file. I place my EJB jar files in the deploy directory. But the urca.jar file has some entity beans that are common to all my applications, so I thought the best place for it was in the lib directory. I don't want to specify an absolute path in the <jar-file> element and make my application non portable. What do you suggest me?

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058775#4058775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058775