[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: clarification about propagation=

vdanda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 11:50:40 EDT 2007

In my app, whenever user clicks on some of the menu links I am starting the new conversation and specifying the propagation="end" on every menu link. My expectation is to kill the current conversation whenever click on link. Right now what's happening is its not complaining on creating the new conversation but the previous conversation data is carry over to the new one.

If you introduce propagation='kill', does my problem is going to resolve? I would appreciate if anyone suggests work around/solution to the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058816#4058816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058816