[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Limited-scope Client classpath?

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 12:38:48 EDT 2007

I suppose the easiest way to do this with fewest dependencies is to not use JNDI but rather use JMX only.

I think once I get an MBeanServerConnection I should be ok, so I guess my question is now, how do I discover the URL for such a connection?

I'm currently reading a tutorial that includes the following:

      JMXServiceURL url = new JMXServiceURL(
         "service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:9999/server");
      JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url, null);

But that's a sun tutorial and not jboss-specific, so now my task is to figure out the service url.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058847#4058847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058847