[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: durable subscriber setup in jboss 4.0.3

ssuyamboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 13:06:55 EDT 2007

Hi
I am able to get rid of that error by updating the database.

Now I am into anothe issue , as I am using multiple standalone subscribers , I set different client ID in each subscriber.

When I tried to run the subscribers successively , I was thrown with
"The connection has already a clientID"

Also which is the right place to close subscriber. I assumed that the close of connection closes session associated with that. But if I try to close the session and connection , I am getting "Session closed exception"

Can anybody share the experience?

Thanks
Sundar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058865#4058865