[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JbossMQ Topic/Subscribers in a cluster

rkuryk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 13:16:38 EDT 2007

We are deploying our MDBs under the deploy-hasingleton.  If we try to deploy all the cluster nodes with the mdb-client-id's all being the same we receive the following exception :

anonymous wrote : 2007-06-28 10:31:51,958 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker] Reconnect failed: JMS provider failure detected for InvestmentBalanceLookup
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during topic setup; - nested throwable: (javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: This client id 'CCDurablesIBL' is already registered!)
  | 	at org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:53)
  | Caused by: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: This client id 'CCDurablesIBL' is already registered!
  | 	at org.jboss.mq.sm.AbstractStateManager.addLoggedOnClientId(AbstractStateManager.java:196)

which caused us to use different mdb-client-id's across the cluster.  I think the multiple entries in the jms_subscriptions tables is what is causing the other nodes in the cluster to pick up and process the messages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058868#4058868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058868