[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Message consumer closing due to error in listening thread ,

ssuyamboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 15:07:17 EDT 2007

Hi,
I close the subscriber and associated session , connection etc by calling

	public static void stop() throws JMSException {
		if (topicSession != null){
			topicSession.close();
		}
		if (topicConnection != null){
			topicConnection.stop();
			topicConnection.close();
		}
	}

Everytime I am being thrown with following messages ,

(mq.SpyMessageConsumer               736 ) Message consumer closing due to error in listening thread.
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Session is closed.
	at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessage.doAcknowledge(SpyMessage.java:319)
	at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.run(SpyMessageConsumer.java:728)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
(mq.Connection                       460 ) Connection failure, use javax.jms.Connection.setExceptionListener() to handle this error and reconnect
javax.jms.IllegalStateException: Session is closed.
	at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessage.doAcknowledge(SpyMessage.java:319)
	at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.run(SpyMessageConsumer.java:728)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

This looks like a warning message. Is this a bug?

Thanks
Sundar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058904#4058904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058904