[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Asynchronous seam mail can not get the base URL dynamica

milli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 19:39:14 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : Look at the urlBase attribute on m:message

  | file:///media/disk2/pmuir/workspace/jboss-seam-2.0.0.BETA1/doc/reference/en/html/mail.html#mail.tags
  |
  | I just made a fix that should actually make this work in async methods :)

Thanks for your quick response. I'm using 1.2.1GA so probably I will have to wait for the next release then.

I'm trying a workaround of passing the baseURL as a parameter to the asynchronous method and if that works I'm good for now.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058964#4058964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058964