[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: GC hell ?

vettori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 03:06:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

the dump is when the jvm is continually running the gc.
Yesterday I activated a log on the web connections. The only port reachable from the internet is the http port. In the night the server received less than 20 request.
But the jvm run the gc every three seconds all night long. So it can't be something that's generated by requests.

There is no JBossCache and I disabled the hibernate second level cache.
The passivation occours on some stateful session beans.

I'm really lost. It seems something internal to JBoss but can't understand what. Yesterday I also removed all the unneeded services but that don't helped.

Any other hint ?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059020#4059020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059020