[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: simultaneous startup of several configuration

schausson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 03:40:22 EDT 2007

I already created a specialized configuration "custom" from a copiing the "default" one, but then I started this specialized configuration and only this one. What I mentionned in my original post is th epossibility to start "default" AND "custom" at the same time. In this case, what happen exactly ? do these configuration share memory space, class loaders or whatever ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059032#4059032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059032