[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Checkbox in TreeNODe

evdelst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 04:20:48 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am not sure if it is a richfaces or Seam question, so I double posted.

I want to put a h:selectBooleanCheckbox in a treenode.
The problem is, it shows up, but I can never select it.

For a datatable, I use a bean with a Map<MyDataObject,Boolean> and a setSelection(MyDataObject) method in the (stafefull) bean. This works nicely, giving me a Map of selected objects.

In the tree, my template looks like this:
		<rich:tree value="#{testMaintenance.testTree}" var="data"  nodeFace="#{data.class.simpleName}"  id="tree" switchType="client">
  | 			<rich:treeNode id="tn" type="Test"><h:commandLink value="#{data.id}" action="#{testMaintenance.selectTest(data)}"/>
  | 			</rich:treeNode>

In my bean:
public Map<Test, Boolean> getSelection() { return this.selection; }

  | public void setSelection(Test t) {
  |       logger.info("check "+t.getId());
  |      selection.put(t,true);
  | }

If I put a h:inputText in the treenode, I can type into that field.
This pattern works for DataTable. Has anyone tried this with a rich:Tree?

Edwin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059046#4059046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059046