[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - No JbpmConfiguration class def found in jBPM-jpdl 3.2.1

masipu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 04:25:42 EDT 2007

I'm trying to test 3.2.1 version and deployed a war file (that i have used for testing with 3.1.3 jbpm-starter-kit) that included simple servlet that created a new process instance. Servlet throws following error:

10:28:54,020 ERROR [[XmlReceiver]] Servlet.service() for servlet XmlReceiver threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jbpm/JbpmConfiguration
        at com.sample.action.XmlReceiver.doGet(XmlReceiver.java:43)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at .....

I tried to deploy the same servlet to jbpm-starter-kit as it is out-ot-the-box and it worked well. So what should I do to make it work in 3.2.1? I'm afraid I have missed something but the readme.html do say that "This is a preconfigured jboss 4.0.2 installation that contains jBPM." which is about the same as is says at starter kit also.. So in my opinion it should work "out-of-the-box".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059050#4059050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059050