[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception on Timer-Execution under Weblogic

syngolis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 08:46:52 EDT 2007

You are right with weblogic 8, hence i am using Weblogic 9/9.2 which supports at least ejb2.1 and the EJB Timers.

Is the TimerService in jbpm based on EJB3.0? I thought it's 2.1.

Since the Timer functionality of JBPM is based on the J2EE Specs for EJB Timers there shouldn't be a problem to use it in compliant environments.
If I check the logs, the timer is created and it's executed at the right time, but the cancelling does not work.
Even the Node.leave event is fired:
GraphElement : event 'node-leave' on 'State(State1: Wait 1 minute)' for 'Token(/)'

Maybe it has something to do with:

  | Token : token[181] is locked by token[181]
  | Token : token[181] is unlocked by token[181]
Seems a little bit strange for me?!?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059171#4059171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059171